Symposium Power User Profile
Syncere is a self-published author, budding film producer, and screenwriter.
- What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
Syncere: innovative, creative, and tenacious
- Tell us a little about yourself
Syncere: I am a self-published author working on my third and fourth books for this year and my past books have included Root of All Evil and All We Got is Us. I love to read, focusing on all genres, am an American and world history buff, and enjoy teaching and traveling.
- Why Symposium?
Syncere: Symposium allows me to offer a way to help others who want to be writers. Many people want to be writers and have an idea about what they want to write. I wanted to teach writing skills along with helping people to believe in themselves and build courage.
I offer four courses:
- Introduction to Creative Writing
- Exploring Creative Writing
- The Art of Chapter Writing; and
- Writing and Self-Publishing
- What is your one tip to being a good writer?
Syncere: My tip for being a good writer is to put your thoughts down and start writing. As Nike would say, “Just Do It.”
- What do you like about Symposium?
Syncere: I like that the organization is very involved with those on the platform. They push to assist you and help you to be your best by giving you the tools you need to thrive. The app gives me the ability to bring my audience to one place and I can deal with payments and marketing all from one site.
- What advice do you have for Symposium users?
It offers great tools to engage with your fans and to grow your base. You can grow your base if you use the tools to market your product.
Check out Syncere on Symposium, or hear more from the best SymPros!