Carson Peterson: Cooking Has No RulesSymposium is grateful to all our users and especially the power users. We will use this space to introduce our readers to power users. This week, our selected power user is Carson Peterson. Carson was a Top Chef Junior Season 2 contestant. He started cooking around the age of 4 when he’d watch his mom and Nonna make home-cooked meals. He resides in Ventura County, California and continues to pursue his career as a chef and grow his fan base across social channels such as Instagram as @TopChefCarson. He can be found on Symposium offering lessons and tutorials to other aspiring young chefs around the nation. Here is a Q&A with Carson.
- What three words are best to describe yourself?
- What do you like best and worst about cooking?
- Do you have other hobbies besides cooking?
- What do you like about using the Symposium platform?
- What advice do you have for other Symposium users?